Hi,

I guess this is because we used to share the dba login and session key
from 'cons.xqm' (which is does not exist anymore in 9.x) with our
restxq app.

Also, I guess we cloned a DBA version with a typo ;-) which seems already fixed:

https://github.com/BaseXdb/basex/blob/aac439086539813ac12379a5f5ecb05f49dc6ef6/basex-api/src/main/webapp/dba/sessions/sessions.xqm#L45

Br,
Max