Hi Huib,

Thanks for the pointer to stackoverflow, I missed that one!
I added an answer over there:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53462688/docker-basex-dba/53667345#53667345
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53462688/docker-basex-dba/53667345#53667345>
 — his problem somehow unrelated to your problem as the question refers to an
older DBA version.

However the solution presented there should work well.
The docker build in our root folder will not add the DBA, so that’s most
probably the issue?
> I did a "docker build -t basexdba ." in de root of the source folder of BaseX
> as per the DBA example in http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Docker.

You may validate if the dba folder is present in your running container via
`docker exec $CONTAINER-ID` — you can find the container id using `docker ps`:

Below I have to containers, one contains  the dba folder, the other does not.

> michael@mbp:~/tmp|⇒  docker exec 99f650b42036 ls '/srv/basex/webapp'
>> WEB-INF
> michael@mbp:~/tmp|⇒  docker exec 3a4eb9927c90 ls '/srv/basex/webapp'
>> WEB-INF
>> chat
>> dba
>> restxq.xqm
>> static

Hope this helps! Let me know if I can shed some more light on this issue!

Best
Michael