Hi,
I'm sorry if this was covered earlier, but I haven't seen it in a Google
search.

First, are there any support plans for scaling outwards? I know MarkLogic
has splits clusters into multiple enodes and dnodes. But the idea is that
there isn't one central bottleneck for requests.

Second, I read about Jsoniq and was intrigued by it. It seemed like it
supported JSON without requiring an XML intermediary. Having good JSON
support would really help with frameworks like Angular or React.

I really love Basex overall though and think it's underrated for what it
can do.

Regards,
Ben