On 2019-01-02 8:07 a.m., Christian Grün wrote:
  > RUN fetch.note.text.xq
Resource "/home/thufir/fetch.note.text.xq" not found.

Is the script located at this path? If not, you will have to change to
this directory and start BaseX from there, or you will need to specify
the full path.

Yes, the script is there:

thufir@dur:~/basex$
thufir@dur:~/basex$ cat fetch.note.text.xq

fetch:xml("https://www.w3schools.com/xml/note.xml";, map { 'chop': true() })

thufir@dur:~/basex$
thufir@dur:~/basex$ ls -al fetch.note.text.xq
-rw-r--r-- 1 thufir thufir 79 Jan  2 07:54 fetch.note.text.xq
thufir@dur:~/basex$
thufir@dur:~/basex$ pwd
/home/thufir/basex
thufir@dur:~/basex$

Yet my attempts to execute from the console give an error. Thanks for confirming that the error, as it appears, is that the file cannot be found. Makes no sense to me.

The script itself works from the GUI:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54009208/

thanks,

Thufir

ps:  I missed your earlier reply but have fixed my gmail filters.