Hello, just something I noticed.

I was trying to check the variables of one of my functions, but it only returned an empty string. Reading [1] <http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Profiling_Module#prof:variables> gave me the impression that disabling inlining (locally or globally) would return these values. But it doesn't work for me in version 9.1.1 or latest snapshot. I tested it on 8.4.4 and it works, so either it is a regression or a changed behaviour. I usually open an issue on Github directly but I think you now prefer it in the mail list first.

Regards,

George