Dear BaseX team,
trying to use XSD 1.1, I encounter a problem.
As indicated in the documentation, I added to the lib folder the jar files from
the newest Xerxes distribution (Xerces-J-bin.2.12.0-xml-schema-1.1.zip,
download from http://xerces.apache.org/mirrors.cgi#binary ).
The problem: when using the schema attribute vc:minVersion="1.1", validation
fails with the message:

1:41: cvc-elt.1.a: Cannot find the declaration of element 'Foo'.

But the element is there, and the namespace matches the target namespace. When
changing the attribute vc:minVersion="1.0", validation works, but, of course,
cannot cope with 1.1 features. (The same applies to validation after removing
the attribute.)
I tried both - copying only the four jar files named in the documention,

cupv10k-runtime.jar
org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.processor_1.2.0.jar
xercesImpl.jar
xml-apis.jar
and then I tried copying all jars:
cupv10k-runtime.jar
icu4j.jar
org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.processor_1.2.0.jar
resolver.jar
serializer.jar
xercesImpl.jar
xercesSamples.jar