Hello everyone,

So I am looking to add Docker to a BaseX webapp that is currently running
properly on my local. In order to do that, I ran
docker run -ti -d
--publish 1984:1984
--publish 8984:8984
--volume ~/Projects/Architextus/basex-xquery-server/data:/srv/BaseXData
--volume ~/Projects/Architextus/basex-xquery-server/webapp:/srv/BaseXWeb
--volume ~/Projects/Architextus/basex-xquery-server/repo:/srv/BaseXRepo
basex/basexhttp:8.6.4

And while localhost:8984 shows me the regular BaseX introduction page, none of
the rest endpoints work and I get this error when I try to access the webapp
from my localhost:

Stopped at /srv/BaseXWeb/xqm/g-holismo.xqm, 136/24:
[bxerr:BXDB0002] Resource "/srv/BaseXData/DITA-AppResources/tbl.basex
(Permission denied)" not found.

Stack Trace:
- /srv/BaseXWeb/xqm/g-holismo.xqm, 11/10

I checked the permissions on my docker container and it seems that the basex
user only has permissions on WEB-INF but none of the volumes, BaseXData,
BaseXRepo and BaseXWeb, those are shown as belonging to user 1000.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thank you for any help or tip you could provide,

Marie