Hi Omar,

Digest authentication with RESTXQ should work out of the box. The
following changes in the configuration may be required:

• You’ll need to enable digest authentication in the web.xml
configuration file [1]
• By default, the admin user is enabled for RESTXQ requests. You’ll
need to remove the corresponding entry [2]

Best
Christian

[1]
https://github.com/BaseXdb/basex/blob/9a089491894a01f9d8edb5d30e695f18b13bc9c4/basex-api/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml#L93-L96