Hi Everyone,

I just tried using functx:is-value-in-sequence: where
not(functx:is-value-in-sequence($title/@id, $biblFull)).  I am still
getting erroneous results.  At this point, I very near offering money
for someone to help me fix this.  It looks like a bug though to me.  I
should not be getting the results that I am.

All the best,
Chris