De : BaseX-Talk <basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de> de la part de
radim-havli...@post.cz <radim-havli...@post.cz>
Envoyé : lundi 9 décembre 2019 09:42
À : basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de <basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de>
Objet : [basex-talk] file pattern when creating DB

Hello,
I would like to ask about filters.

I'd like to call XQuery
db:create("DB", "c:/Temp/defaultDocuments/", "/")
but with filter pattern * becase without that pattern it adds *.xml files only.
I would like to add all files from that directory and sub-directories. Is it
possible to put the filter pattern there?

I discovered ADD TO / "C:/Temp/defaultDocuments" does exactly what I want, but
I would much rather use XQuery like db:create or
db:add("DB", "Temp/defaultDocuments", "/") but the db:add filters the files
with *.xml.

Is it posssible to add all files with any XQuery?
Thank in advance for your reply. Best regards,

Radim Havlicek