Hi, Christian!

Thank you.

27.02.2020, 18:35, "Christian Grün" <christian.gr...@gmail.com>:

Hi Vladimir,

 Is it possible to add a job under specified user or only admin?

Only admin users can call jobs:eval(), and the resulting job will have
admin permissions as well.

 I solved it by the function "client:connect"
 Is it right?

Yes; this function allows you to connect to a BaseX server from XQuery
with users other than admins. You should address another instance of
BaseX than the one you’re currently residinig in; otherwise you may
create deadlocks (as described in the documentation of the module).

You can also use xquery:eval to run some code with restricted
permissions (but the query won’t be evaluated as independent job).

Hope this helps,
Christian

 Is it possible to add a job under specified user or only admin?
 I have a base with accessing only for userA. And I want to add a job with queries to that base under userA.

 --
 С уважением,
 Ветошкин Владимир Владимирович