Hello,
I have a confounding problem involving a database that is deployed to a
web server. The database will support a web app that provides an SPA
interface to the database and lists resources through various APIs. When I
test the app locally, everything works fine.

However, when I deploy the database to a web server, one file in particular
grounds the app to a halt. Apparently, this particular document does not
exist in the database:

[basex:doc] Database path
'd4st^newco-docs^master/shared/KuduVariables.xml' yields no documents.

In addition, I can use the CLI to list the database contents and it's
clearly listed there. When I attempt to delete it (i.e. delete
shared/KuduVariables.xml), the result is 0 resources deleted. What would
cause something like this to happen? Is there a preferred method for
deploying the db that would prevent weird things like this happening?

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Davis
Staff Tools Engineer, Content Development