[off topic] Other people talk of agility, BaseX does it: BaseXity.

    Am Sonntag, 26. April 2020, 11:50:24 MESZ hat Christian Grün
<christian.gr...@gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Hi Arjan,

The bug came in when we changed the error codes of db:open for
non-existing documents (maybe that already happened with 9.0.x?). With
the latest snapshot [1], fn:doc-available works for database documents
again.

Thanks for the pointer,
Christian

[1] http://files.basex.org/releases/latest/