Hi all -

I'm trying to use BaseX to POST an image to a digital asset management
system (i.e. I'm not using RESTXQ, etc, just using BaseX to compose and
send the request).

The request:
http:send-request(
<http:request method='POST' username='{$user}' password='{$pass}'
    auth-method='Basic' send-authorization='true'>
  <http:multipart media-type='multipart/form-data'>
      <http:body media-type='image/tiff'/>
  </http:multipart>
</http:request>,
'
http://localhost:8080/fedora/objects/tdh:2/datastreams/OBJ?versionable=true?dsLocation=/path/to/my/image.tif
',
file:read-binary('/path/to/my/image.tif')
)

I'm a hapless caveman when it comes to http, and so when the binary content
gets POSTed, the mime-type becomes something like
'multipart/form-data;boundary=1BEF0A57BE110FD467A'. I'm clearly missing
something in the http:request but... I don't know what.

Any suggestions? It seems like I need some training wheels here, but I'm
not sure which ones. :)
Thank you, in advance, for your time and trouble.
Best,
Bridger