Thanks Michael!

This looks quite simple but you probably saved me two to four hours of figuring out which lib to use, how to invoke the completion and how to shape the server response. Will try to use it in my app tomorrow.

And since there has been a question on this list recently which sites are built on BaseX, I will add to the list the site that I’m currently working on (Hogrefe Publishing’s Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs) probably in September, when it will have been relaunched. Accessing the site requires a subscription though, but maybe the publisher will decide that at least the search be free, enticing more mental health practitioners into subscribing when they want to access the search results…

Gerrit