Hello BaseX team,

We're developing an application where a command can result in saving data on
multiple xml documents in the same database. We're using Rest APIs. Now, We're
looking on handling saving errors. For example, if there were an error in
saving data on a one document, then the saving of data on other documents must
be canceled (even if there were successful updates, they must be canceled). How
can this be implemented?

Thanks.

P Respectons ensemble l'environnement. N'imprimez ce message que si n?cessaire.
Let's respect the environment together. Only print this message if necessary.