On Wed, 2020-07-08 at 22:46 +0000, Lizzi, Vincent wrote:
> I've encountered a problem using xslt:transform in to transform some
> old XML that contains a DTD DOCTYPE system literal pointing to a non-
> working URI and also uses ENTITYREF attributes to refer to image
> files. I have the XML Catalog configured correctly using CATFILE.

If this is on Linux, using strace can help check which catalog file is
being used; you can also turn on debugging in a
CatalogManager.properties file containing the line
  verbosity = 999
(thee file needs to be in your Java classpath).

There's also a BaseX pragma, (# db:catfile path/to/catalog.xml #) {
   transform(...)
}

You need to turn off the BaseX internal parser.

Make sure that the resolver library and of course saxon are in your
class path.

You may need to add,
declare option db:catfile "path/relative/to/cwd/catalog.xml";
to your query.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/