Hello --

So I'm on a Linux box and my colleague is on a Windows system.  We're both
using a query that takes before and after versions of a file, converts each
to a single string, and writes that back out as two additional files.
(This exists to check if we still have all the words in the same order
between before and after.)

There must be a sensible way to parameterize the file names so they can be
relative to the query on both platforms/easily loaded from a file/something
that isn't hand-editing a variable (external or not), but I can't think of
it.

What's the sensible way to do this?

Thanks!
Graydon