De : Christian Grün <christian.gr...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 17 février 2021 19:18
À : pascaljoub...@gmail.com
Cc : BaseX <basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de>
Objet : Re: [basex-talk] BaseX, xinclude and xpointer

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for the sample files. The error you reported is returned by Java’s
default XML parser (the one from Xerces), so I guess we can’t resolve that
easily unless the XPointer support is improved in a future version of Java. As
you may have seen, the referenced document will be fully included if you remove
the xpointer attribute, but that’s probably not what you need.

Out of interest, I checked if Saxon can handle XPointer attributes. As it
relies on the default parser as well, it returns the same error message as
BaseX.

I remember there have been previous posts on that issue; e.g here [1].

Sorry for that!
Christian

[1] https://mailman.uni-konstanz.de/pipermail/basex-talk/2015-June/009021.html