Hi Eliot,

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 3:54 PM Eliot Kimber <eliot.kim...@servicenow.com>
wrote:

> I’m using the BaseX GUI in a very informal way where I create new
> databases as needed to do ad-hoc queries over content that comes from
> various git repos.
>

> I’m trying to setup my local configuration settings to be what I need for
> this database creation tasks.

Are you editing a .basexgui file?

I’ve found and successfully configured the options for skipping corrupt and
> parsing archives but I don’t see an option that will populate the Input
> file or directory field, which I need to be “*.xml, **.dita,**.ditamap”.

Does CREATEFILTER[1] help? I wonder if adding something like `CREATEFILTER
= *.xml, *.dita, *.ditamap` would be sufficient - adding it at the end of
the .basexgui file, after the `# Local Options` line?
I'm not sure though - off the cuff suggestion are all I have at the moment.

> I found the option that sets the pattern used in the main file selector
> field but that doesn’t apply to this dialog. I’m not seeing anything for
> this in the docs.
>

> This is for BaseX 9.6.3
>

> Thanks,
>

> E.
>
> __

Hopefully this is helpful - apologies if not.
Best,
Bridger