On 04.03.2022 10:28, Arantza Etxebarria Pablo wrote:

Dear Community,

We have been trying to validate a file using the function
*validate:xsd-info*($input as item(), $schema as item()?) as
xs:string* against several different schemas and, we don't know how to
send the parameter “schema” with more than one schema for this function.

We have tried to declare the variable *schema *like this :

let $schema:=
"http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/schemas/bu-base/4.0/BuildingsBase.xsd
http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.2.1/gml.xsd";

It seems the first schema imports the second so I would think using the
first schema as the $schema parameter should suffice to have the
validator load any imports. Or did you try that and got other errors or
warnings?

But it returns this error message:

XML document 'example.gml': -1:-1: schema_reference.4: Failed to read
schema document
'http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/schemas/bu-base/4.0/BuildingsBase.xsd
http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.2.1/gml.xsd' , because 1) could not
find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root
element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.

I have tried this function when no schema is given and it takes the
contain of schemaLocation attribute, and in this case, is able to
validate more than one schema. But I need to pass the schemas through
a variable

Could any of you point us in the right direction?

Thanks

--
*Arantza Etxebarria *