Christian,

Done and done. With Java installed on Windows, works as expected!

I assume regular Windows users are more aware of its, err, special needs. ;-)

Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick

On 4/4/22 09:24, Patrick Durusau wrote:
Christian,

It's the little things.

Windows 10 does not ship with Java pre-installed!

In a powerwindow:

java -version

"java: The term 'java' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program."

Well, that's fairly complete!

I'll toss Java onto it and check javaw again.

Sorry for the noise.

Hope the week is off to a great start!

Patrick