Thanks!

Sorry for the slow response, head down writing/editing.

Patrick

On 4/21/22 05:42, Christian Grün wrote:
Query execution in the GUI has been revised [1]: With BaseX 10,
partial results and additional query information will be displayed if
a query is interrupted or cannot be successfully completed. A new
snapshot is online [2].

[1] https://github.com/BaseXdb/basex/issues/2089
[2] https://files.basex.org/releases/latest-10/

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 9:58 AM Christian Grün