Hello --

As part of a long and involved conversion process, the content starts in a
lax version of the target vocabulary and proceeds to a strict version of
the target vocabulary.

By local convention, the two vocabularies use the same namespace prefix but
are not the same namespace and use different namespace URIs.

Ideally, I would be using the same test functions in a lot of cases, only
changing the association for the prefix depending on the data.

So far as I know, there isn't any way to declare a namespace dynamically; I
can't create a "test this content" module and tell it which namespace to
use in some parameterized way, so I'm going to have to create two versions
of the module despite the only difference being a namespace declaration.

Is that right, or is there a way to do this?

Thanks!
Graydon