Hurrah for 10.0!

On Fedora 36; same error with 10.0, 9.7.3, and the 10.0 beta I had been
running prior to upgrading from 35 to Fedora 36 Saturday morning:

10:01 graydon % Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
Can't load library:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-17-openjdk-17.0.4.0.8-1.fc36.x86_64/lib/libawt_xawt.so

Specifically installing the JDK fixes the problem.  (If it is a problem;
it's definitely a change.)

Thank you!
Graydon