Greetings!

My mistake but I had one file out of 27 open in an editor when I tried to create a new database across the file set.

Got the error message that basex 10.0 could not find (file-name), so I chose ok.

Apparently basex failed at that point and did not skip the open file. No database was created.

Not a problem because I closed the file and re-ran new but curious if that is the expected behavior?

Or should it skip the locked file?

Thanks for all the hard work!

Patrick

--