Hi Chandrasehkar,

> PFA for debug output
> Our client is not ready to move to java11 at present,that's why we are not
> moving to the latest version.

Thanks. For some reason, the stack trace seems to be incomplete. Did
you pass on the complete output?

We only provide free bug fixes for the latest version of BaseX.
Updates for older versions are provided to customers only: If you use
BaseX commercially, feel free to take advantage of our professional
services.

Best,
Christian