Dear BaseX Talk Folks, Naval Sarda of EpiComm Technologies is developing a
StratML-enable query service for me, running on BaseX.  I invite you to check
out the initial iteration at https://search.aboutthem.info/ and give us your
feedback.
For additional background, see https://aboutthem.info/ &
https://connectedcommunity.net/
BTW, one of the issues we've encountered with respect to the full-text query
capability is the lack of recognition of spaces.  For example, a query for
"Stand Together" turns up 14 hits but this one is a false positive due to the
occurrence of these words: "understand together".
In that instance, the problem occurs due to failure to treat "stand" as a
separate word, but in others, the full-text query capability mashes together
words with spaces between them and treats them as a continuous string of
characters.
I'll look forward to learning if something can be done about that issue to
reduce the incidence of false positives.
Naval, a "BaseX" query turns up several hits, including this one, which reminds
me that Peter Winstanley created a GitHub repository referencing StratML search
capabilities.  As you know, I want to open source the code and invite others to
reuse, extend, and enhance it.  What I care about is not ownership but, rather,
capitalizing on the potential expressed in the vision of the StratML standard
(ISO 17469-1):

A worldwide web of intentions, stakeholders, and results

I want to do whatever I can to advance that cause, in partnership with anyone
who may embrace it.
Owen Amburhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/owenambur/