Hi Giuseppe,

However, I am having a hard time to deal with  “-” ( using
> data(<!--&#45;—>) ), which is rendered as “&amp;45;” , and “>”, which is
> translated into “&gt;”: I tried a lot, but nothing seems to work: is there
> a way to keep “&#45;”  and “>” unchanged while serializing to JSON?

Could you provide us with a little self-contained example?

Another issue I am experiencing is that, after JSON serialization, the
> order of the key-values in a map does not follow that specified in my code

That's correct. If you want the order to be preserved, you’ll need to
choose an XML representation for your JSON data.

Ciao,