Ken Patterson, Vice President
Dave Gallaher, Treasurer
Galen Tripp, Sergeant at Arms
Barbara Johnson-Haddad, Secretary
held at the Black Bear Diner

Began 8 pm
32 people attended

we established a party jar

The minutes of meeting 1365 were accepted .. after effort .. as 'don't
incite the secretary to murder'

The Treasurer reported that last week we took in $42.80 in the regular jar
& $22.25 in the party jar

The Vice President & the President's reports were lost in a 5-minute gap

Announcements:
Dave C announced that Terry Jones of Monty Python fame is not well &
crowd-funding at unbound.com to get his 3rd book funded ['The Tyrant & the
Squire']

John O announced that the Silicon Valley Comicon will be held April 21-23

Radar announced that she will be running Convolution next year and holding
it at the San Ramon Marriott

Andy announced that Alternate Press Expo will be this weekend & that the
Pacific International Quilt Festival is coming up in 2 weeks

Alex announced that he and Shaley are spawning a child, which is due in
April

Adrienne announced that a paranormal conference will be held Oct 15th,
Saturday at the Holbrooke hotel, check for details at
www.californiahaunts.org

JC announced that HBO premieres 'Westworld' this weekend & he is mildly
optimistic & he announced that Nerdvana Podcast successfully podcast at
Convolution & announced that Mo did art that featured himself and Chuck

Reviews:
Convolution was reviewed in very positive terms, that panels were good, the
hotel staff was the only cause for complaint & the Masquerade was excellent

Bill reviewed 'Kubo of the 2 Strings' as engaging, gorgeous and that he
enjoyed it immensely

John O reviewed jury duty are really freaking boring, reviewed Niven's
short story book 'Limits' as the stories don't really stand the test of
time, reviewed Octavia Butler's 'Blood Child' as highly recommended

Alex reviewed the 1st 4 episodes of 'Luke Cage' as recommended & that he
enjoyed 'Westworld'

Adrienne reviewed 'Big Finish Productions' as it had a lot of Dr Who with
David Tennant related material available on Amazon & recommended

Mo reviewed season 8 of American horror story as gross but good

Gayle reviewed the SF Opera as entertaining

Ken reviewed Safari West as interesting & full of animals

we did auctions

we adjourned at 9:50 pm

and the rumor of the week was:  'This weekend, I learned of the existence
of Lewis & Clark fan-fiction'