BASFA folks:

I’m sure that Ken will point this out as well, but inasmuch as I won’t be in
the Bay Area this week, all I can do is pass this along.

From: Shannon Guggenheim [mailto:shan...@guggyent.com]

Hi friends who I think really like Star Trek :)

Hoping I can impose upon you to spread the word to your network that we have a
Star Trek double feature at our theater. Big screen, big sound, comfy new
seats, and Khaaaaaan! You can catch Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and Star
Trek: Into Darkness. (See what we did there? :)

The link below points to our site for advance ticketing where there's a button
for double feature to enjoy 25% off. Thank you SO much for letting like-minded
folks know.

Fondly,
Shannon

https://3belowtheaters.com/events/star-trek-ii-the-wrath-of-khan/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__3belowtheaters.com_events_star-2Dtrek-2Dii-2Dthe-2Dwrath-2Dof-2Dkhan_&d=DwMFaQ&c=yB5_1n673GUOGXx1LN8Nrw&r=hO-8h6B2dNB5bcXhoj6zoSZubX809HJAb7OnA24Dy3VP6WWMDyoCiHGvMwx3AJJT&m=WWKF__jxziA5lvyZV4mV3kzsm-PXxyNIPoOaba7IVUg&s=iqO4OC8uGd_VwnEcnLxEEYKLS8CqOPAd7SHLcGxrh3s&e=>

--
Shannon Guggenheim, Vice President
Guggenheim Entertainment, Inc

Cell: 408.621.2429