Minutes of Meeting #1507
Monday, July 1, 2019

Trey Haddad, President
Ken Patterson, Vice President
Dave Gallaher, Treasurer
Galen Tripp & Laser Pistol Packin’ Mama, Sergeants at Arms
Barbara Johnson-Haddad, Secretary
held at the Black Bear Diner, Milpitas

Called to order at 8 pm, with waffles!
25 people attended

We established a party jar

The minutes of meeting 1506 were accepted as 'duty, eh?'

the Treasurer reported that last week we took in $0.50 in the regular jar &
$3.75 in the party jar

the VP had nothing fannish to report

the President had nothing fannish to report but did say 'hi' to Ella,
visiting us for the first time

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Ken announced that he will be a regular on KFJC, every Sunday from noon
till 3pm, check 89.7 FM. kfjc.org

[evil] Kevin announced that this weekend is Nasfic/Westercon 72, July 4-7
in Layton, Utah & there will be some sessions of Match Game After Dark &
Lisa followed on, saying there will be a Harold Harrigan party on Friday
at-con

Lisa announced that the North America Discworld Con is in 2 weeks at the
LAX Westin

REVIEWS:
Dave G reviewed the Sharks exhibition as fun to watch

Fred reviewed the Andy Warhol exhibit as worth seeing

Lisa reviewed 'Good Omens' as excellent

We did auctions

we adjourned at 8:40

Rumor of the week was 'America's Hat was noisy today'