Minutes of Meeting #1516
Monday, September 2, 2019

Trey Haddad, President
Ken Patterson, Vice President
Dave Gallaher, Treasurer
Galen Tripp & Laser Pistol Packin’ Mama, Sergeants at Arms
Barbara Johnson-Haddad, Secretary
held at the Black Bear Diner, Milpitas

Called to order at 8 pm - with Bruce!
16 people attended

We established a party jar

The minutes of meeting 1515 were accepted as 'posted'

the Treasurer reported that last week we took in $0 in the regular jar &
$3.25 in the party jar

the VP had nothing fannish to report

the President had nothing fannish to report - but thanked the membership
for having picked him up last week

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Lisa announced that Terrance Dicks of Dr. Who fame died last week

REVIEWS:
John O reviewed 'Angel Has Fallen' as there are lots of explosions & it was
fun, worth matinee & reviewed 'Dora and the Lost City of Gold' as silly &
it has 4th wall-breaking - also recommended for matinee & reviewed 'Food
Wars' as an interesting if exaggerated show & very silly

Lisa [& young Harold] reviewed CrunchyRoll Expo in SJ as they very much
enjoyed what was shown - especially 'Wonderland' & there were costuming
panels & they went to the Masquerade - which was weird, very weird & the
Art Show was fabulous; John O pointed out that CrunchyRoll is also a
streaming service [for more info check expo.crunchyroll.com]

we did auctions

we adjourned at 8:37

Rumor of the week was 'Can you say delicious-o?'