06.05.2015 22:53, Gleb Baryshev wrote:
> 06.05.2015 18:53, Robert Charbonneau wrote:
>> I noticed the configuration dialog isn't present yet for the
>> application so maybe I'll work at getting that ported in and then
>> reorganize for new options.  Will fork today and start playing.
>> Thanks Gleb!
>>

> Make sure that kcm_basket.so has been installed. At least I can see the
> dialog :)
> (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wiki/basket-notepads/basket/img/basket-settings.png).
> Or check for file open errors using strace.

Aah, I've figured that out. Apparently I created a correct symlink to
kcm_basket.so manually. But in order to get the libraries location
correct from the beginning, you must pass valid QT_PLUGIN_INSTALL_DIR:

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kf5-config --prefix`
-DQT_PLUGIN_INSTALL_DIR=`qtpaths --plugin-dir` ..
make && make install

--
Gleb