Hello all,

I am trying to read and process SVG files from a Java application.
I am trying to use SAX, but there is some characters that are not
understood by SAX.
For example, the only way SaxParser could read properly the SVG file
(without any error and outputing the right information) was after
removing the following comment line :

 <!DOCTYPE svg PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD SVG 20010904//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-SVG-20010904/DTD/svg10.dtd";>

Can I really read SVG using SaxParser? Any advice? I do need a generic
method to read any given SVG file and parse the tags and attributes.

Thank you so much and I hope you all had good holidays (for the
american crew).

Alice