Hi All,

If you haven't yet heard, we are migrating the XMLGraphics project's issue
tracking from Jira to GitHub.

For the purpose of performing the migration from Jira to GitHub Issues, I
would like to have your GitHub User Identifier if you have previously
interacted with the XMLGraphics Jira Projects in any way, e.g., creating a
Jira Issue, commenting on a Jira Issue, adding an attachment to a Jira
Issue, etc.

Your Identifier will be used to add you as an assignee or refer to you via
a *mention* in GitHub issues that are created from the migration process.

Please send your Identifier in response to this email at your earliest
convenience. For your reference, my GitHub User Identifier is skynavga. If
you don't have a GitHub Identifier, then you can create a GitHub account to
create one. Or, if you don't wish to create a GitHub account, you can let
me know that as well, in which case the migration process will not link
migrated issues to you.

Also, if you wish to avoid responding publicly, please send your response
directly to me at <gad...@apache.org>.

Kind regards,
Glenn