Maybe it would help you to understand what kind of dimensions i would like
to get:

Now, I add my JSVG Canvas to a Jpanel (whith Cardinal Layout, to fit on my
canvas), and I add my Jpanel to a JscrollPane. Then when rendering is
completed, I get the size of my JPanel.

This "Bricolage" (excuse me please to use a french word, I really don't know
how to say that in english...) gives me the dimensions I would like to get.
But I would like to know if there is an easier way to get these dimensions.

Thank you.