Hi,
I am working on product which makes use of Apache Batik 1.6. I need to upgrade
it to Batik 1.8. I replaced 1.6 JARs with 1.8 & ran application. I got
following exception,
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory

When I compared 1.6 & 1.8 JARs, I found that batik-svg-dom.jar contains
SAXSVGDocumentFactory class whereas it is missing from batik-svg-dom-1.8.jar.
After some research, I found following link which had mentioned similar problem
& stated that there has been some some refactoring in 1.8 and some same classes
have been moved to batik-anim-1.8.jar,
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30092651/where-has-org-apache-batik-dom-svg-svgdomimplementation-gone

When I checked batik-anim-1.8.jar, I found SAXSVGDocumentFactory class in it.
After changing the import statement to refer new package hierarchy, I was able
to run application successfully.
But I couldn't find anything on Apache Batik 1.8 web page describing this
change. I am not sure if this is correct. Can someone help me with this?
Thanks,Awadhoot Aphale