You have the source package just below the bin package on the download package:

https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/download.html

Den 2017-12-21 kl. 04:05, skrev Ken Keefe:
I downloaded batik-bin-1.9.tar.gz and found all the various batik jars. However, I went to use them in Eclipse and discovered that they do not contain the javadoc or source. Are there companion jars available for each of the ones in that tarball that contain the javadoc and source? If so, I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ken

--
Forti et Fordeli nihil difficile – Nothing is difficult to the brave and faithful.