At 13 August 2001, Doug Alcorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I made a slew of changes to my bbdb setup and now I'm getting records
>displayed in the pop-up (I guess that's what it's called in Gnus when
>you read a message and the bottom of the window shows the bbdb
>records) for all of the To: addresses.  Also, some of the auto-notice
>stuff is getting written to the records for the To: addresses instead
>of just the stuff for the From: address.
>
>What could I have done?

You could have used bbdb-submit-bug-report! Please, it's not very useful
to say "I changed something and now BBDB doesn't do what I expect".

The auto-notice stuff is a side-effect of Robert's changes to display
all records related to the current message rather than just the From
header. You can tune this with appropriate settings of your auto-notice
hooks OR there's a few variables that govern this behaviour, like
bbdb-get-first-only-p.

Cheers,
Waider.
-- 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

http://www.emailreader.co.uk/ - because firewalls suck.




================================================================
Access over 250 professionally developed online training courses
Purchase a 12 months membership online.  Click below for details
      http://training.beginners.co.uk/moreinfo/vid/eml
================================================================



_______________________________________________
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bbdb-info
BBDB Home Page: http://bbdb.sourceforge.net/

Reply via email to