Hi,

Apologies if this  is well documented, but  I seem to be  blind to the
entries.  I have bbdb entries with multiple addresses in the net field
as a comma separated list  of email addresses (see net: m...@gmail.com,
d...@gmail.com below).  The  BBDB entries are often tagged  as either a
single family name  or the name my kid's team  members (See 'kid name'
below from  *BBDB* buffer).  The  net list  field often has  the email
addresses of two separate parents.

If I search  the bbdb dB and  create a list of matching  tuples, can I
then easily  create an email which  includes *all* of the  entries (ie
not just the first) from the net field for each BBDB tuple?

kid name
            net: m...@gmail.com, d...@gmail.com
            AKA: family name
     mail-alias: soccer_team_name

In the case  above, if I have  a list of 12 families,  having used the
mail-alias soccer_team_name, can I  ensure that both m...@gmail.com and
d...@gmail.com emails  are included in  that list when I  use something
like *m in the *BBDB* entry buffer?

I would ideally like to list all email addresses in each BBDB tuple in
the To: field of the email using one command on the *BBDB* buffer.

Thanks,

Marc