The modeless search/replace dialog also has a problem.

Let's say that I search for :

Grep : \$this->form->\$form_common_output
Replace : \$this->form->\$form_common_output

and I do the search, I then realize there was a mistake in the replace
part, it should have been :

Replace : \$this->form->form_common_output

and you do the search.

Life is swell...

You now do another search, and later on you come back and want to
recall the search above from the button/popup.

When you select it the replace value will contain the original string
that was incorrect, and nothing I can do will allo me to save the
correct replace.

It appears that once the record is created for a specific 'Grep :',
the replace cannot be modified/saved. It always keeps coming back with
the original value saved.

Bill Hernandez
Plano, Texas