No need for exposure to Applescript. Create a new text factory in
BBEdit. Add a step "Process lines containing". In the options of that
step make sure you have the option "Delete matched lines" selected.
(I recommend the "Text factories" chapter in the BBEdit User Manual
(chapter 5) for more on text factories possibilities)

regards
Roland