I offered up a solution to a very similar post here in the group. http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit/browse_thread/thread/8658d08b55f194b7/cf2349f90a06f22d
See if you can make use of it. -Kendall On Apr 3, 9:23 am, "maciek.schejbal" <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a list of emails enclosed within <> signs preceded and followed > by a name and/or quotation marks and various characters, with and > without spaces, carriage returns, basically total mess, except those > emails inside < and > tags. How can I extract those emails, place them > in a comma-delimited format and discard everything else? > > Thank you, > Maciek -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group. To unsubscribe, reply using "remove me" as the subject.
