On 22-May-2010, at 20:06, [email protected] wrote:
> 
> Every so often, especially when I click on a BBEdit window from a
> browser for example, I'll get the spinning beach ball in BBEdit. This
> happens for about 10 seconds or so, then it goes back to normal. It
> really gets annoying. There are no other symptoms and sometimes it's
> one of only a few apps open and with only one document open. Is there
> a fix for this?

CHeck your settings for "verify open files" in the preferences (Application 
under 8.7, possibly elsewhere in other versions).

I have "Activating BBEdit" and "Activating a window" UNchecked.

-- 
Space Directive 723: Terraformers are expressly forbidden from
recreating Swindon.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to