Am 07.06.2010 um 17:09 schrieb Toby S:

> I also miss the source format profile function ...

> The 'Tidy' command doesn't use tabs, and I can't find any prefs to
> change that?
>
> 'Gentle Hierarchichal' does 90% of what I want it to, but personally I
> find it a bit too verbose for things like html lists, where I would
> prefer <li> elements to be run in.
>
> So to summarise, a pref/hack to fine tune one of those methods would
> be great.

While waiting for an official solution you might consider doing what I did. I
had the same feeling: Tidy Reflow without tabs just wasn't good enough. So I
put together a simple textfactory that basically has two steps: 1) Tidy Reflow;
2) Entab (with 2 spaces = 1 tab). You can of course fine tune that process with
further (Find-)Replace steps to fit your likings. Don't forget that you can
assign a shortcut to that factory so it will be at very hand when you need it.

happy source formatting
Roland