It used to be that opening a graphic (jpg/gif) with bbedit, it didn't
render the graphic - yet now it does.

I'm left scratching my head as to why it was changed to this behavior.
Anyone know if I am I missing a way to turn this feature off?  I've
gone thru prefs and menu options a few times, but I may have missed
it.

I've searched for other conversations about this, to no avail (which
surprised me, too). Has anyone else been bothered by this? I would
assume developers have many apps that show pics (even a browser), and
fewer apps which are agnostic to file type, so that we can quickly
check that a graphic header (for instance) is correct.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to