On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 11:22 AM, stratboy <em...@reghellin.com> wrote:
> I think it's quite difficult, I don't wanna study to have such a
> thing. And no tutorial, no screencast..

Here is the official Clippings tutorial!

"You can create a clipping by typing or pasting any desired text, or
text and substitution placeholders, into a BBEdit document window and
then choosing Save As Clipping from the Clippings menu. BBEdit will
display a sheet in which you can name your clipping, and assign it to
any existing or new clipping set."

(OK, so I stole it from page 285 of the manual. The list of
substitution placeholders is on page 289. A screencast for this
somehow seems like overkill.)

--Kerri