> Does anybody else use BBedit and Transmit together?
Oooops. Sorry for empty (-headed) post with nothing added. I meant to
write:
Perhaps I'm doing something stupid, but why not simply mount the
external disk directly using either AFP or SMB and then let BBEdit
treat it as local?
JohnL
Thank you for saying this JohnL!
I was desiring to have that ability to search a remote folder full of
stuff (without downloading to my HD, ad without having shell access)
for quite a long time.
------------
Govinda
[email protected]
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem,
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.