nothing has changed that I'm aware of. I also got error 22155 a few
times today. What do each of these mean so that I can further
troubleshoot my network / server?

On Aug 22, 2:11 pm, Rich Siegel <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sunday, August 22, 2010, Logan Best <[email protected]> wrote:
> >I'm not sure why this is happening all of a sudden. Every time I try
> >to save to my FTP now I get this error. It's really starting to make
> >me mad since it worked just fine with absolutely no errors until a
> >couple days ago.
>
> The natural explanation is that a couple of days ago, something
> changed, and the change rendered your FTP connections
> inoperative. What might that have been?
>
> R.
> --
> Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
> <[email protected]>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>
>
> Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they
> sedate me.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to